Featured Labs Sites also contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Sites and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects PII.
No Information From Children Under Age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register with us at the Sites or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under the age of 13, please Contact Us or call us at 1.800.892.2491.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Information You Provide Us. You can provide information to us on our Sites through various means, including creation of an online account, newsletter sign-up, feedback forms, contact us forms, e-mail forms, information pages, smart phone or mobile apps, surveys and contests, user generated content (including blog posts, comments, photos, videos, messages, social media, etc.), connecting to us via social media sites such as Facebook, request for information forms and via the Infusionsoft API. The information we collect includes PII such as your name, home address, work address, billing address, shipping address, telephone numbers (both work and personal), and e-mail address. If you purchase any products or services through our Sites, we also collect your credit card or debit card number, payment history and related information, as applicable. We maintain your order status and order history. Other online account services include providing us with your Infusionsoft access information to use some of the functionality on the Sites. Should you provide us with your Infusionsoft, we store this access information for better customer support.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We collect certain information automatically as you use our Sites, including your IP address, geolocation information, browser type, computer type, operating system version, type of mobile device (if used), the site from where you navigated to our Sites, time and date of using the Sites, your computer operating system, the name of your Internet service provider (ISP), your unique device identifier number. We do use Google Analytics on our Sites. This information is anonymous, and we do not link it to your personally identifiable information. We also receive data about you from third parties, such as Infusionsoft. If you are downloading one of our e-mail plug-ins (“plug-in software”), your e-mails and contacts are synched with our server when you launch the plug-in software. We collect your e-mails and contacts to provide the functionality for our plug-in software.
How We Use and Share Your Information
Whether we receive your personal information directly from you or from a third party source, we will only use your personal information in connection with our ordinary professional activities. These activities may include:
- To Provide Products, Services, and Information. As described above, we collect information from you so that we can provide products and services that you purchase using the Sites, and information that you request from us. We may provide information to third party vendors who assist us in processing and completing transactions requested by you in accordance with the products and services we offer. For example, we may use third party vendors to help host our website, send out e-mail updates about the Site, process payments, and assist with marketing services. These service providers may have access to your PII for a limited time. When third parties have access to your PII, we implement reasonable protections to limit their use of such information to the service they provide, and prohibit such vendors from using or disclosing your PII for any other purpose.
- Storage. Featured Labs stores your PII on our servers in the United States. However, we are a global technology company, and you agree and acknowledge by using our Sites that we may transmit your PII outside of the United States. Please note, if you are not a U.S. citizen, that the privacy laws of the United States may be less stringent that the laws of your country. If you object to your PII being transferred or otherwise processed as described in this Policy, please do not use our Sites.
- Online Account. When you create an online account, you can store your personal information and use it later when purchasing products on our Sites. You can also view your current orders and order history.
- Newsletters. If you sign-up to receive newsletters or other communications from us, we use your e-mail address and other relevant personal information to provide the newsletters and other communications to you. You can always opt-out of receiving e-mail newsletters or advertisements by using the opt-out feature provided with the e-mail communications.
- Legal Requests or Requirements and to Prevent Harm. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or legal process. We may also share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to prevent harm to Company, the Sites, or our customers. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts, or other government entities.
Access to Your Information and Choices
In addition to your rights under applicable data protection legislation and where we are permitted or required by applicable law and regulation and by our professional obligations, we will provide you, upon request, with a copy of your personal information. We will also correct any errors that you identify
- If you need to access, change, update your information, you can Contact Us or call us at 1.800.892.2491. We will implement any requested changes as soon as we reasonably can, subject to reasonable limitations, such as the need to verify your identity.
- You can opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional e-mails from Company using the “My Account” page, or by using the opt-out or unsubscribe feature contained in the e-mails. Your personal information will be deleted when it is no longer reasonably required for our ordinary professional activities or you withdraw your consent (where applicable), provided that we are not legally required or otherwise permitted to continue to hold such data.
- If you close your account, we will no longer use your online account information or share it with third parties. We may, however, retain a copy of the information for archival purposes, and to avoid identity theft or fraud.
Security of Your Information
We implement and maintain reasonable security controls to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, and access to your PII. We protect your data with several layers of protocols including password-protection, firewalls, and employing SSL encryption. We regularly audit our system to protect any data you store on our servers from possible vulnerabilities. We may also utilize secure technology to transfer data provided by users and additional measures in the processing of sensitive PII. Additionally, to protect your data, we have in place confidentiality agreements with our employees, various service providers, and third parties. While we have taken multiple measures to protect and secure your data, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of your information may not be accessed, destroyed, or disclosed by way of the unauthorized acts of others. Please take care to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e-mails you send to us through our Site are not encrypted.
This Policy was updated in May 2018. We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time to reflect changing legal requirements or our processing practices. Any such changes will be posted on this website and will be effective upon posting. Please review this Policy frequently to stay updated on our privacy practices.
Questions / Contact Us
You may also contact us by mail at the following address:
2637 E Atlantic Blvd #18940
Pompano Beach, FL 33062